2. The logon account is always the acronym for your TSO (which is not case sensitive). Refer to email documentation provided for your 5-digit UserID.
3. After your first login, you will be prompted to customize your password. Passwords are case sensitive, must be between 6 and 10 characters long and must contain 3 out of 4 of the following character types: Upper case alphabetic, Lower case alphabetic, Numeric, and Special characters (ie. #, $, %). It is imperative that you note your password in a safe location. Your TSO staff cannot provide your password to you. A request must be submitted to the programming department to reset forgotten passwords, which results in the loss of time transcribing.
4. Upon successful login, the Main Menu will display.
Creating a shortcut to BayScribe site will make it easier for users to open and login to BayScribe. This will only work if your default browser is MS Internet Explorer.
To create a desktop shortcut to the logon page:
1. Right clicking anywhere on the login screen and select 'Create Shortcut' from the drop down menu. A new icon will appear on your desktop with the name Login.
2. The name can be changed by right clicking on the icon and selecting 'Rename' from the drop down menu.
3. Set the logon page as your home page.
4. Add the logon page to your Favorites by clicking on Favorites, then Add to Favorites.
Next Topic: Navigating BayScribe Transcription
Previous Topic: Transcription Process Overview
Main Menu: BayScribe Help